Thursday, September 19, 2013

Photo Manipulation and Ethics

I think that the story is saying that because of someone wanting to change a photo they ended up changing society forever. Photo changing can be very dangerous to do if you do it the wrong way. 


I think that it is unethical because Photo Manipulation in my opinion is not a really good thing because you don't get a change to see the real thing and what the truth really is and not hide behind fake walls. 

I think this photo what the most effete on me because the completely changed the appearance of a family because they were not beautiful enough to be in a magazine.    

I think this photo has the least effect on me because i cannot see a change is the picture or can be able to be inspired and moved by this photo

No comments:

Post a Comment