Friday, January 10, 2014

Year in Review Part 2

1.

1. Drakes song started from the bottom really spoke to me because to get somewhere high we have to start from the bottom.

2. Because I had to start from the bottom to get where I am. 
3. Because we all had to go through some struggles






2.
1. This story really gets into the lives of salves 
2. Wanting to learn about slaves and all they did for the future generations
3. You learn so much from this story 














3.
1. Because gay marriage is a huge this that people really care about including me.
2. because all people should have equal rights and I would want to marry my future husband
3. With the growing gay community it is very important that we have these rights now.







4.
1. Because he influences people with his music
2. because his story really spoke to me in a whole new way 
3. Because this year was filled with struggle and his words opened new doors for lost people 









5.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HqIBNX0CXDc

This video shows one of the best moments in football history which really stands out to me.
I am not a sports person but just seeing how they did everything really makes me think about how one person can do great things.
It was the best because of the team and how well they worked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment